Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"I'm on board with Lindy"

Posted by treYdaWg:

So we shitcan Lindy, who do we replace him with? Do we honestly think we're going to replace him with a better coach?

The thing is, no one really agrees with what Darcy has been doing. Darcy is the problem here. Did anyone honestly think Dominic Fucking Moore was going to make this team a playoff contender? Darcy has to go.

Posted by The Common Man:

Somebody has to go. I don't care if its Darcy, or Lindy and Darcy or whoever.

It has to include Darcy though.
And if Darcy scapegoats Ruff I think I'll be done with hockey for a while.

Posted by JMNY83:

I agree Trey. Don't we always hear that Darcy puts people on the team that Lindy doesn't want? How do you expect to win when the GM and coach are on 2 different pages?

Posted by MauvaisSang:

I've wanted Regier gone all year. I simply don't believe he's going to implement the changes they need to be a real contender.

Posted by Acoustic-Fury:

If the past two seasons are any indication...this mostly falls on Darcy for not getting this team the tools it needs to succeed. I really believe that Ruff is doing the best with the garbage he has...

Continue the discussion here:
TalkBuffaloSports.com - I'm on board with Lindy

No comments: